Ever wondered what it's like to be a film director, and what to takes to make great movies?
Want to get your own films and videos to sing, whether purely for hobby or commercial intent?
Now's a rare chance to accompany a 20-year film veteran taking you literally step-by-step through 4 days of planning, shooting and editing a short film. Anyone in the film and TV business knows that THIS is the way to learn the real skills and tricks of the trade.
People spend years assimilating the knowledge you'll get in this course in a matter of just 5 hours!
The course structure is very simple: Shooting and Editing.
The material used in the editing is available for you to download to use as your own study material when following the editing or experimenting with your own version.
If you really want to know how a professional director approaches filmmaking and editing, you're going to want to take this course. If you;d like to make better films for fun and profit, this is a unique journey alongside an established director who made over 40 films worldwide.
The course will be considerably expanded and enhanced soon. If you have any desire to learn the real inside tips and tricks to great filmmaking, sign up now using the 'Take This Course' button above before the price goes up!
You are completely covered by my personal rock solid 30-day guarantee. If for any reason you don't like the course or find it useful, you can refund your purchase 100% with no questions asked.
Paul Jenkins Director
What are the requirements?
- A camera of any kind that can film, including smartphones
- Access to an editing software - the course uses Final Cut Pro X, but the lessons apply to all editing softwares
- Be prepared to spend minimum 3 hours alongside instructor to get the value
- Have a real interest in good films and in learning to make them
- Over 58 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Plan and make outstanding films
- Rapidly edit memorable films and videos
- Know what shots to get and why
- Master the basic crucial skills of directing for video and film success
- Be familiar with the core components of Final Cut Pro X to use it fluidly
- Get clear on the intent of their videos and films to make winning films time and again
- Want to sit on the shoulder of a director as he shoots and edits? Take this course
- Want 20 bullet points in 35 minutes and master filmmaking? Go elsewhere!
- Interested in getting knowledge gained over 20 years experience? Come on in!
- Want to improve your filmmaking DRAMATICALLY? Take this course now!