Report problem downloading GB

admin

Administrator
Staff member
mhrahmani!
are you new registered account pp?
or the account of you have restricted. check your account again and report here. im will support for you!
don't worry!

mhrahmani

well I've tried debit card at first and it didn't work.
then I registered to PayPal and it didn't work either.
im gonna try again and report here ;)

Matteo

I'm interested in buying The Complete Guide to Fashion and Beauty Photography. Is the complete course? Is the video untouched? Does it have all files? I don't want any text at the bottom of videos. Is it like the original one? Not compressed and have all the attached files and books? Thank you

kevin

I'm interested in buying The Complete Guide to Fashion and Beauty Photography. Is the complete course? Is the video untouched? Does it have all files? I don't want any text at the bottom of videos. Is it like the original one? Not compressed and have all the attached files and books? Thank you
Hi man! it's complete course, original and untouched.:)
i'll unzip and update new link download in tomorrow
thanks.

Mr.Green

Staff member
Hi there!

I bought into the Editing - "Out of Order" Group. Purchase went fine and smooth, but downloading has been a b*tch!

a) I cannot get 'Out of the Edit\Chapter03.rar' to download under any combination of circumstances - it's stuck at 0% and then errors out, and repeats. Got to 3% once, after 4 hours. But that's been it. So far, tried via 3 computers and 4 different download clients. Looks like a problem with the file on their servers.

*** Could you please put this one file somewhere else for me a.s.a.p. and send / pm me a download link? It's the last one I need to complete my download. ***

b) This is after *eighteen hours* of constant downloading, checking, restarting, saving. Can I suggest that mega.co.nz is just not up to the job here? Maybe if things were configured differently to allow side-loading into my own mega.co.nz account, or file-by-file download links rather than just folder-level, it might _just_ be OK; but I guess even then we'd be stuck with the sucky, sucky download speed. It's like f***ing dialup! :) Mediafire was *much* better for my other GB.

Anyway, if you could help me out with that one file in the next few hours, that'd be really helpful, thank you.

And I hope the rest of the feedback about hosting might be useful. It doesn't take away how happy I am to be able to join in with group-buying courses I just couldn't - as a student from a pretty poor background - ever afford on my own. This way the creators get something for their time, their stuff doesn't end up given away to the whole world for no reward, and I get to learn and hopefully earn more money for me and my family in the future. So thank you for helping me by organizing all this!

Regards,

OH.

kevin

hi thanks for report!
we will re-upload Out of Order on different hosting. you can download again on tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mr.Green

Staff member
Looking good - just one note: it's not a problem for me, but I think you've missed the ebook from the new upload. Just thought I'd point it out to save anyone else hassle in the future...

Laters, amigos!

smernt

FilmCrew
After downloading a little at normal speed (>3MB/s) I am now getting sub 100kb/s download speed from mediafire, Is this a limit that mediafire enforces for free users?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
After downloading a little at normal speed (>3MB/s) I am now getting sub 100kb/s download speed from mediafire, Is this a limit that mediafire enforces for free users?
Hi, when you join GB, you'll download high speed. You should check your Internet connection.