Report problem downloading GB

hi @Ceejay Charles full file from SHA
Hello @admin
Okay then should i just assume that there is a problem with the numbering because if you check, so many numbers are missing/skipped and it too much to ignore/assume a file numbering problem. Following are the missing files based on numbering:
2, 3, 4, 22, 47, 49, 50, 54, 56, 64, 74, 97.

Please do you mind checking to be sure we are good?

Ceejay

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @admin
Okay then should i just assume that there is a problem with the numbering because if you check, so many numbers are missing/skipped and it too much to ignore/assume a file numbering problem. Following are the missing files based on numbering:
2, 3, 4, 22, 47, 49, 50, 54, 56, 64, 74, 97.

Please do you mind checking to be sure we are good?

Ceejay
Hi guy! no file from numbering :) I naming these numbers give you easy follow

groovemaster

FilmCrew
Hello!
First, thank you for this awesome forum! Just joined
The Cutting Edge Daytime "Making the Cut" Workshop
The download is missing part 2. How can I receive this?
Thank you for your help!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!
First, thank you for this awesome forum! Just joined
The Cutting Edge Daytime "Making the Cut" Workshop
The download is missing part 2. How can I receive this?
Thank you for your help!
Hi groovemaster! Thanks for your feedback. you can login Gb again and download this part.

Thanks.

groovemaster

FilmCrew
Thank you so much!
Also, I posted a new thread before I knew about this existing report a problem thread. I don't see a delete thread option, how can I delete it or can you delete it for me please?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there! 'Directing Actors Part I+II', which should consist of 17 volumes only has the first two volumes in the download link. Any chance of getting the other 15 (or however many are currently out) uploaded again? Thanks!
if you join Gb, don't worry, Currently, the first 6 volumes are released. we're waiting for part 1 (volume 1-8) released then update for GB.
Have any questions about this GB please reply here or private messages for me.
Thanks.

JoshGarbar

@admin hello sir, I was in the middle of downloading the GB for Complete Visual Storytelling 2 by Alex Buono and noticed that part 3 has an error for download. It says, "We apologize, but this download is currently unavailable. Please be patient, we will retry your download again in 30 seconds." But after 30 seconds it still doesn't work.

Just want to say your forum is awesome, it helps a lot. If you would be able to please help me out for that download I would appreciate it so much. Thanks.

KP

Staff member
The files are Ok, I downloaded them all again with no problems. Maybe the site ws busy but it seems to be working now.

Last edited:

Magic815

if you join Gb, don't worry, Currently, the first 6 volumes are released. we're waiting for part 1 (volume 1-8) released then update for GB.
Have any questions about this GB please reply here or private messages for me.
Thanks.
It looks like volumes 1-8 are all now released.

Can the group buy download link be updated to contain all 8 volumes now? Thanks!

3VA

FilmCrew
Advanced Cinematography Kit
all videos links are expired. I think that a better solution would be upload the videos on a Mega account,
before new protections by Vimeo. Before Vimeo changes the protection.
I think the same should be done with the Basic Cinematography Kit.
Please Admin contact me by pm.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Advanced Cinematography Kit
all videos links are expired. I think that a better solution would be upload the videos on a Mega account,
before new protections by Vimeo. Before Vimeo changes the protection.
I think the same should be done with the Basic Cinematography Kit.
Please Admin contact me by pm.
all videos links are fixed. please download again.Thanks

3VA

FilmCrew
Thanks very much, I hope you did the same for the basic kit, because I plan to join it too.
Unfortunatly private vimeo links now expires when you close the session. :(

3VA

FilmCrew
Cinematography Starter Kit 1.1

I can-t download some vimeo videos due the links cannot be watched out of the Author website:

Lighting Techniques 104

Composition 101

Composition 102

Leadership 101

Leadership 104