DaVinci Resolve 16 is a fully featured cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) video editor that comes in the base version for free and studio version. There are no watermarks in your export and the editor is very comparable to other top editors like Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas. In this course, I'll teach you what you need to know to produce quality videos out of your raw footage.
- Learn how to add video effects, transitions, and custom titles to your videos
- Explore the new Cut editing workflow
- Create 3D special effects and custom titles with Fusion
- Manipulate your video's look by making changes to the coloring.
- Learn more about exporting your video including how you can upload straight to YouTube automatically
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the Resolve video editor
- Beginners to video editing who want to increase their skillset
- People who are on Mac or especially Linux where the available video editor choices are limited
- People who want to use a great video editor without breaking the bank.